How to configure automatic synchronization of your GMX default calendar with Mozilla Thunderbird
- Install the Lightning Thunderbird add-on and restart Thunderbird.
- Press Alt + D to open the File menu.
- In the New submenu, select Calendar.
- Select the On the Network option and then Next to continue.
- Select the CalDAV format.
- In the Location field, enter the path https://calendar.gmx.com/begenda/dav/your GMX e-mail address/calendar.
Example: For the e-mail address email@example.com, you enter https://firstname.lastname@example.org/calendar/ as the location.
- Give the GMX Organizer a name and, if applicable, a color. Appointments from this calendar will later be displayed in the color. Click Next.
- Enter your GMX e-mail address and password. Confirm by clickingOK.
- Complete setup by clicking Finish.