When you set up two-factor authentication, you received a PDF document with a secret key to be
saved on your computer and printed. Your secret key grants you access to your mailbox in the
- If you no longer have access to your authentication app.
- If you are setting up a new smartphone.
- If you have obtained a new mobile phone number.
- If you have lost your smartphone or it breaks.
- If you have forgotten your e-mail password.
To view the document with the secret key, a PDF reader must be installed on your computer. If
you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe Reader free of charge.